Third party information materials displayed on this website
Third party information and materials displayed on this website, including final research reports prepared for Pork CRC Ltd ACN 150 210 325 (Pork CRC) on various research projects (collectively Third Party Materials) are clearly identified as such and are provided “as is” for the purpose of disseminating information to the public.
Any views, standards or recommendations expressed in those Third Party Materials do not necessarily reflect the position of Pork CRC. To the maximum extent permitted by law, and unless expressly stated otherwise, Pork CRC:
- makes no representation or warranty about the accuracy, reliability, currency, completeness or lawfulness of any Third Party Materials;
- does not exercise any editorial control or supervision over such Third Party Materials;
- cannot and does not endorse the content of any Third Party Materials; and
- suggests that users of this website exercise their own independent skill and judgment before relying on the content of any Third Party Materials and, where necessary or appropriate, seek independent professional advice which is relevant to their individual circumstances.
By continuing to use the Pork CRC website, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, you:
- accept the abovementioned terms upon which Third Party Materials are made available to you; and
- release Pork CRC and each of its officers, employees and agents from any claims or losses that you may suffer or incur in reliance upon or use of those Third Party Materials.
Version 2.0 February 2017
From 12 March 2014, the Australian Privacy Principles (“APPs”) replace the National Privacy Principles and Information Privacy Principles that apply to organisations, and Australian Government agencies.